If you are a brilliant teacher/practitioner and feel you have the right attitude and skills to make a difference in our school then get in touch.
Current External Vacancies: The McAuley Catholic High School and Sixth Form - Tes Jobs
- ASSOCIATE HEAD OF SCHOOL - required from September 2022. Click the link for details- Associate Head of School, Doncaster - Tes Jobs
- TEACHER OF ECONOMICS * Required from September 2022 - please contact the school as advert pending.
- LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT - required immediately - 30 hours a week - term time plus 3 days. Click here for details- Learning Support Assistant - Doncaster - Teaching Vacancies (teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk)
- PREMISES OPERATIVE (CARETAKER) - 37 hours per week - Full Time. Click here for details- Premises Operative - Doncaster - Teaching Vacancies (teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk)
- Midday supervisors required - please use the contact details below to enquire about the post
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible
At The McAuley Catholic High School we are absolutely committed to keeping our young people safe by working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Recruitment processes in our school comply with ‘Keeping children safe in Education’ and we would expect the successful candidate to share our commitment to protect our children. All newly appointed colleagues will undergo an enhanced DBS as well as strict recruitment and employment checks.
The employing organisation is the McAuley Catholic High School, A Catholic Voluntary Academy. The school follows strict recruitment processes to protect children. Applications should be submitted on the Catholic Education Service application forms provided. Both the main application form and the consent to request references form are required to considered for shortlisting. You are required to complete the Rehabilitation of Offenders form and bring it with you if you are invited for interview. CV's and DMBC application forms cannot be accepted.